Christmas Order Cut-off Dates
Due to increased demand during the Christmas period, there may be some delays in shipment and delivery due to high traffic. The table below is a guide to our Christmas order cut-off dates, however please check your “ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE” on all items ordered prior to checkout to ensure you receive your order by 24th December.
Delivery options: Shipping to an Australian address
|Price per order
|Saver Delivery (Tracked)
via Australia post
Items in order will be sent as soon as they arrive in the warehouse. Order may come in multiple shipments, however you will only be charged a flat fee.
|2-10 days after all items have arrived in the warehouse
| Express Delivery2 (Tracked)
via StarTrack Express3
Items in order will be sent via Express post as soon as they arrive in the warehouse. Order may come in multiple shipments, however you will only be charged a flat fee.
|1-2 days after each item has arrived in the warehouse
1 The expected delivery period after the order has been dispatched via your chosen delivery method.
2 Express is not available on all items.
3 Please note this service does not override the status timeframe "Dispatches in", and that the "Usually Dispatches In" timeframe still applies to all orders.
NB All our estimates are based on business days and assume that shipping and delivery don't occur on holidays and weekends.
When will my book be dispatched from your warehouse?
Once we receive your order we verify it, complete invoicing and prepare your item(s) before we dispatch them from our Sydney warehouse.
You will notice that each product page on the Web site includes an estimated delivery date range for Saver Delivery, as well as for Express Delivery if it is available for that product.
This Estimated Delivery date range is a combination of:
- the time to dispatch your order from our warehouse, and
- the time taken to ship your order to you.
In addition to the estimated delivery date range, on the product page you will find how long an item will take to be dispatched.
The time it takes to verify the order, complete invoicing, prepare your item(s) and dispatch.
The dispatch time will depend on the status of your item(s) at our warehouse.
Digital downloads only
|Dispatches next business day
Usually dispatches next business day+
In stock at our warehouse.
|Dispatches in 4-5 business days
Usually dispatches in 4-5 business days+
Order placed with supplier, estimated arrival time to warehouse is 4-5 business days.
|Dispatches in 5-14 business days
Usually dispatches in 5-14 business days+
Order placed with supplier, estimated arrival time to warehouse is 5-14 business days.
+ All our estimates are based on business days and assume that shipping and delivery don't occur on holidays and weekends.
When will my order arrive?
The Estimate Delivery Date is when your order is expected to arrive at your chosen delivery location.
Once you have submitted your order you will receive confirmation and status update emails.
- If you order multiple items and they are not all in stock, we will advise you of their anticipated arrival times.
- For items not readily available, we'll provide ongoing estimated ship and delivery time frames.
- Once your order has been dispatched from our Sydney warehouse you will receive an Order Shipped status email. This will contain your tracking information
All our estimates are based on business days and assume that shipping and delivery don't occur on holidays and weekends.
Saver Delivery: Australia post
Australia Post deliveries can be tracked on route with eParcel. You can track your delivery by going to AusPost tracking and entering your tracking number - your Order Shipped email will contain this information for each parcel.
- Delivery with Standard Australia Post usually happens within 2-10 business days from time of dispatch. Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery and due to various reasons, the delivery may take longer than the original estimated timeframe.
- If you have not received your delivery following the estimated timeframe, we advise you to contact your local post office first, as the parcel may be there awaiting your collection.
- If you have not received any information after contact with Australia Post, please contact us to confirm that the details for delivery logged with us are correct. We will then contact you with the appropriate action.
Express Delivery via StarTrack Express
You can track your delivery by going to StartTrack tracking using your consignment number. The consignment number is emailed to you along with the invoice at the time of shipment.
- Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery - the approximate delivery time is usually between 1-2 business days.
- For enquiries regarding the delivery of your order, contact Star Track Customer Service on 13 23 45 - and quote the above consignment number.
- If you have not received any information after contact with Star Track, please contact us to confirm that the address for delivery logged with us are correct. We will then contact you with the appropriate action.
To track orders sent by DHL, go to DHL tracking
Deliveries to destinations outside Australia are made by DHL courier, and cannot be made to post office boxes. Charges for international delivery destinations are available below. For international deliveries we will hold your order until we can send you all your items at once.
|US & Canada
|Up to 1kg
If your order weighs more than 1.0kg (2.2lb, roughly equivalent to 1 or 2 paperbacks), we'll let you know what your delivery charge will be, and seek your approval before sending your order.
Please note that some countries may charge the recipient duties on the 'import' of parcels from time-to-time. As these charges are the responsibility of the recipient, please check the customs service in your destination country to see if charges are applicable.
To track orders sent by DHL, go to DHL tracking
Remote areas: Please note that there may be a surcharge if shipping international orders to a remote area. You can check if the delivery address is in a remote area at DHL Remote Area Services.
Reshipping: If your order is returned to us by the delivery company due to incorrect or insufficient delivery details, you will be charged the cost of reshipping the order. Please note that if the delivery address is incorrect and the order has been shipped, depending on the delivery option selected we may not be able to change the delivery address until the order has been returned.
Problems with your delivery
In the event that the courier company fails to deliver your order due to invalid address information, they will return the order back to Dymocks Online.
Dymocks Online will do their best to ensure the information you have input is accurate. We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive at its destination if you have not provided correct address details and as much information as possible to assist the couriers when delivering e.g. company name, level, suite etc.
If your order has not yet been shipped you will need to send Dymocks Online an email advising the error and requesting a change in details. If your order has a status of "packed" or "shipped" we will not be able to guarantee any change in shipping details.
Unfortunately, you will be liable for any costs incurred in return to sender parcels if the information you provided was inaccurate.